Deposit and Clean-Up Information:
- To reserve the venue for your wedding, there is a Date-hold Deposit of $1,000.00, which will hold your date and be applied toward the total venue rental amount. The remaining balance must be paid in payments, but must be paid in full within 30 days prior to the event.
- The Date-hold Deposit is non-refundable, less than 90 days prior to the event. Half of the deposit may be refunded more than 90 days of booked date. No other exceptions.
- Set-up, take down and clean-up is the responsibility of the renting party, if discount is opted for.
- Clean-up detail is clearly posted in the Owl & Moon kitchen.
- Deadline to clean venue is 4:00 pm the next day or may result in partial forfeiture of damage deposit. All trash and food must be removed from the premises by 4pm, (Sunday).
- Damage Deposit of $1,000. is due 30-days prior to planned event. This amount will be refunded in entirety after the venue is inspected and the venue incurs no damages and deemed to be clear by Owl & Moon's standards.